Monday, January 23, 2006

the future freaks me out


let's fade together

franz ferdinand's fade together makes you feel like pointing your toesies and prance around..haha.


today was productive shoppinggg :DD
was one hyped up girl before the trip, and am fully contented now..
with 4 tops, a lil warehouse pouch, earrings..
it's been a month!
more stuff to get though. there always are..

hrmm, caught geisha a few days back..
was 4.5 popcorns worthy!
zzy is hotttt.
but gongli beats her hands down..
sweet ice and coy looks, lil chiyo and chairman, hahah.

i hope next week would successfully be catching up week..
the cny reunion mood is getting to me.

okay and the phrase catching up reminds me of my truckload of work which i have conveniently left behind me :hope to get some done at mp lib w phi tmrw (:


If you'd be honest and say what you mean
You know I would promise i'd do anything
Because I know that without you I'm giving it away.



it's never the quantity, but the quality. yes? (:
it really doesn't bother me.

tings girll, :c check your mail! miss you lotsss. doing up new songs in your poddie now, hahas. reminds me of us squashed up in one bed in mandarin (even though there were two beds), listening to calendar girl over and over.